Sunday, July 16, 2006

typing English .....on German keyboards!!

Ofcourse, the one big problem here is the frequent change of keyboards. First we got German keyboards. They were replaced by English keyboards after some 20 days, when we were getting accustomed to the German ones!!!. Now, after very long say after one month, they gave us laptop, that have once again German keyboards. I was thinking of improving my tyoing speed in the summers. That's why I was blogging quite a lot. But shuffling between 2 different keyboards will hardly allow me to do that. In the day, I work on English ones. In the night after dinner, when I get down to pour my thoughts on blogspot, I use German keyboard of the laptop. Earlier I had to make the transition atleast in 15-20 days during the replacement, but now I have to do it daily!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»